The Generic Archive
The grand vault of Generic_User224
Sunday, January 10, 2021
You have been deceived, you fool.
As it turns out, you weren't actually hypnotized, you were just really nervous and went along with it for some reason...
Artist: smz-69 | Sauces:
[deviantart]
[r34]
[sankaku]
[twitter]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
POV: You rolled too well to seduce, and now you're dating.
Gay and sex on the first date? The youth, these days... Such sinners... Artist: hokuroryuseigun (ホクロ流星群@ニート) | Link: [pixiv] [sankaku]
Anyone for tennis? A-anyone?
No one's playing tennis, but you get the sense that there's still gonna be a racket... I'll show myself out, for that one. Been ...
Is this a bad omen, or a delicious meal? I can't really tell...
You ended up helping her walk out afterward... Turns out, that position was not good for her knees! I'm actually on time, this week! Wow...
No comments:
Post a Comment