The Generic Archive
The grand vault of Generic_User224
Sunday, January 10, 2021
This puts a whole new meaning to "teacher's pet"...
Someone needs to bump up their draw distance, 'cause that distance fog is looking real close...
Artist: mimyo | Condiments:
[danbooru]
[gelbooru]
[pixiv]
[sankaku]
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Big booby go brrrr...
I think we all know what comes next... Time Shares and Tax Fraud. Artist: tea_texiamato (てぃあまと) | Top pic links: [pixiv] [sankaku] Bottom...
You have been deceived, you fool.
As it turns out, you weren't actually hypnotized, you were just really nervous and went along with it for some reason... Artist: smz-69 ...
Snek with big boobs gives tiddyjob...
She didn't mention it, but you're pretty sure the real final nail in the coffin was when you cracked a vampire joke... Get it? ...
And just like that, you're on your own...
Your main goal is to get out of this... But the real objective is to just survive. Planning on making a series out of this. 'Course, I g...
Is this a bad omen, or a delicious meal? I can't really tell...
You ended up helping her walk out afterward... Turns out, that position was not good for her knees! I'm actually on time, this week! Wow...
No comments:
Post a Comment